Many times the cooler weather means a switch to hot food and desserts. But our easy Twix Cold Cake recipe, which doesn’t require you to turn on the oven, is a sweet treat you’ll find yourself turning to again and again throughout the year. Although, the Halloween season is an especially good time to whip up this simple dessert, since you’ll find candy overflowing grocery aisles (and you can even snag a few Twix Bars from your little one’s Halloween bag… we won’t tell!).
Easy Twix Cold Cake (No Bake) Recipe
1/2 box cinnamon graham crackers
1 pack of Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Flavored Pudding
1 tub of Cool Whip
2 cups Twix Bars, chopped
1 containers (8oz) milk chocolate frosting, room temperature
1 package (8oz) creme cheese, room temperature
⅓ cup caramel
- Place entire tub of cool whip and 3 of the 6 pudding cups in a mixer, blending on mix until well incorporated.
- Cover the bottom of your baking dish with graham crackers, and cover graham crackers with half of pudding mixture.
- Add another layer of graham crackers, then the rest of the pudding mixture. Layer half of chopped Trix on top.
- Take milk chocolate frosting and blend with cream cheese until smooth.
- Add final layer of graham crackers. Top with frosting and cream cheese blend. Top with other half of Trix. Finish it off with a generous covering of caramel.
- Freeze for at least two hours, slice and serve cold!
Recipe by Jordan Snowden, Adapted from Butter with a Side of Bread / Photography and Styling by Keith Recker
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine’s print edition.