Use two childhood favorites, Jolly Ranchers and Marshmallow Peeps, to create a colorful variety of simple, vibrant adult beverages we call the Peep-a-tini. The jury is still out with the TABLE team when it comes to eating peeps, but this is undeniably a great way to utilize the nostalgic, sugar-coated, polarizing, marshmallow peep.
For more about the history of peeps…read Rest in Peeps!
PEEP-A-TINI COCKTAIL RECIPE
- Put 5 jolly ranchers candies, all of the same flavor, and a cup of vodka in a lidded jar.
- Let soak over night.
- Shake well to be sure the candy is dissolved.
- Add 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice and 2 dashes of orange bitters.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake until ice cold.
- Pour into small martini glass and garnish with lemon and a marshmallow peep and enjoy your Peep-a-tini
PHOTOGRAPHY BY LAURA PETRILLA