The song may have been written as a joke — so says Pink — but our So What Cocktail, inspired by the singer-songwriter, is no-joke, dangerously delicious! This is the eighth recipe in our 2023 Summer Concert Cocktail Series.
So What Cocktail, Inspired by Pink
2 oz Jameson
1 ½ oz Peach Schnapps
1 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
½ oz maraschino cherry juice
2 tbsp fresh-cut peach pieces
Lemon sparkling water
Peach slice for garnish
- Add 2 tablespoons of peach pieces, maraschino cherry juice, and fresh squeezed lemon juice to a cocktail shaker, and muddle.
- Add ice and pour in Peach Schnapps and Jameson.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain, and pour over ice in rocks glass.
- Top with lemon sparkling water.
- Add a large peach slice to the rim of the glass for your garnish.
Recipe by Sarah Cascone / Styling by Anna Calabrese / Photography by Dave Bryce
Try these other cocktails in our Summer Concert Series:
Baker’s Dozen Cocktail, Inspired by Phish
Man, I Feel Like a Women Cocktail, inspired by Shania Twain
Sunflower Cocktail, inspired by Post Malone
Typical Average Cocktail, inspired by Ed Sheeran
Crush Cocktail, inspired by Dave Matthews Band
Summer’s In Your Blood Cocktail, inspired by Boygenius
Lover Cocktail, inspired by Taylor Swift
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine’s print edition.