We asked TABLE Magazine friend Chef Kevin Hermann to create game day recipes, and what he created was an epic menu that’ll draw even non-fans to the party!
BAKED PARMESAN POTATO SALAD RECIPE
6 Idaho potatoes, smaller size
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp salt
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
3 cup butter lettuce, or soft greens
1/2 c roasted red pepper, small dice or short strips
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 tbsp chive, chopped
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 avocado, small dice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Clean potatoes and then lightly coat with olive oil and salt. Place in the oven for 30-45 mins/ until tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature
2. Cut each potato in half and scoop out the potato. Be sure not to rip the skins.
3. Place the potato skins on a sheet tray, cut side up, top with Parmesan cheese and baked for and addition 15 mins. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature
4. In a medium mixing bowl combine peppers, parsley, chives, mustard, apple vinegar, olive oil and avocado. Gently mix until fully combined.
5. Fold in lettuce and place a small amount of salad into each potato skin
RECIPE BY KEVIN HERMANN / STYLING BY KEITH RECKER and KEVINH HERMANN / PHOTOGRAPHY BY DAVE BRYCE
Try these other game day recipes:
Don’t miss a single delicious thing.
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine here.