It’s a totally crazy, forget your a lady, kind of cocktail. You can’t sip on Man, I Feel Like a Woman without those classic Shania Twain lyrics making their way into your head, and probably out of your mouth. Is it because you love that catchy tune, or is it the tequila talking? Whichever it may be, it’s your prerogative to have a little fun with this, the sixth cocktail in our 2023 Summer Concert Cocktail Series.
Man, I Feel Like a Woman Cocktail Recipe
2oz Patron Silver Tequila
1oz Peach Schnapps
2 tbsp peaches, diced
1 tbsp Peachy-Jalapeno Honey Simple Syrup (recipe below)
1.5 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
1.5 tsp turbinado sugar
Peach slices and jalapeno slices for garnish
- Fill a beer glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the diced peaches, sugar, fresh lime juice, and muddle.
- Add in ice, tequila, peach schnapps, peachy-jalapeno honey simple, and shake vigorously until well chilled.
- Strain and pour into the glass with ice.
- Garnish with a couple of jalapeño slices tucked into the ice, and a peach fan on a cocktail pick.
Peachy-Jalapeno Honey Simple Syrup Recipe
1 large jalapeño (remove stem and most of the seeds)
1 large peach (remove seed and slice)
1 cup water
1 cup honey
- Add the jalapeno, peach, water, and honey to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and then reduce to a simmer for about 7-10 minutes until the mixture has boiled down into a thickened syrup.
- Remove from the heat. Note: If you want a mild syrup, then strain immediately. If you want a hotter syrup then steep for as little as 20 minutes until mixture has reached room temperature and then place in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Once you have reached the desired spice level, strain the syrup into a container and store it in the refrigerator. This Peachy-Jalapeno Honey Simple Syrup will keep for about a month as is.
Recipe by Sarah Cascone / Styling by Anna Calabrese / Photography by Dave Bryce / Story by Star Laliberte
Try these other cocktails in our Summer Concert Series:|
Sunflower Cocktail, inspired by Post Malone
Typical Average Cocktail, inspired by Ed Sheeran
Crush Cocktail, inspired by Dave Matthews Band
Summer’s In Your Blood Cocktail, inspired by Boygenius
Lover Cocktail, inspired by Taylor Swift
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine’s print edition.